- 6 Luxury Cabins with en-suite heads for 12 Guests
- 4 Dinning Areas
- 8 Crew Members
Chesella is elegant and well proportioned, and accommodates up to 12 guests in six cabins, in an arrangement that features a full-beam master suite, two VIP Suites and two twin cabins - each with an additional Pullman berth. There is also a sixth bunk cabin providing accommodation suitable for both adults and children.
Chesella's interior, completely refurbished using the finest fabrics from Ralph Lauren and other leading designers, creates a state-of-the-art, contemporary yet classic feel throughout the salon and the formal, 12 person, dining area. Chesella's sky lounge and snug area offers a great vantage point for enjoying the scenery in climate-controlled comfort.
Over her four decks, the motor yacht Chesella also offers a variety of outdoor spaces. The large main deck is covered and the bridge deck aft area, with its large bank of cushioned seating, is perfect for more casual al fresco dining. The sun deck features a Jacuzzi, outdoor bar facilities and a large cushioned lounge area to aft.
From the aft, the transom door drops down to form a bathing platform on the lower deck. Guests can access the water easily and enjoy moments of contemplation relaxing on the loungers at the water's edge.
- 2 x Caterpillar Engines 425 hp
- Engines Overhauled in 2018-2019
- Gear Box Full Serviced 2021
GENERATORS & AUXILIARY SYSTEMS
2 x Caterpillar Generators 85kW - 2019 Overhauled
- WaterMaker 480 Liters/hour - Overhauled 2021
- Air-condition in All Areas - New Compressor in 2020
- Crane (2021 Overhauled)
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Furuno Navnet VX2 Marine Radar Nobeltec C-Map Chart Plotter Furuno FI-30 Multi control x 2 Furuno FI-30 Wind Data
- Anschutz Gyro Compass/Auto Pilot Furuno Arpa Marine Radar
- Furuno FA-150 Universal AIS Furuno SC-50 Satellite Compass
- Furuno GP-37 Dgps/Waas Navigator Probe Interphase forward looking Sonar
- KVH Mini V-Sat VOIP Telephone/Fax Thrane & Thrane FB250 Sat Telephone/Fax Sailor Iridium Sat Telephone
- ICS Nav5 GMDSS Navtex
- Furuno RB-2721 VHF Radio Phone Furuno Felcom12 Inmarsat C
- Smart Bridges Intelligent WiFi Nexus Platform Polestar DSAS-L security system
AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT
- All Tv's Via Wi-Fi
- Sonos Bluetooth
- Bose Lifestyle surround-sound with CD/DVD player and 42-inch Panasonic plasma display. Music from central Sonos AOD system
- Bose Lifestyle surround-sound with CD/DVD player. Music from central Sonos AOD system. Audio in bathroom with own volume control
Guest cabin 1:
- CD and DVD player with stereo sound and LCD flat screen TV. Audio in bathroom with own volume control
Guest cabins 2,3 and 4:
- CD and DVD player with stereo sound and LCD flat screen TV
Exterior - Maindeck, Boatdeck and Sundeck
- Music from central Sonos AOD system or satellite receiver, controlled with radio remote and played through speakers in deckhead
Chase Boat - Comitti Venezia 34:
LOA 11M / 36FT TYPE POWER BOAT SEATING 10 PERSONS CRUISING 30 KNOTS MAXIMUM SPEED 48 KNOTS MAXIMUM POWER 2 x 195KW
Tender - Williams DieselJet 505
LOA 5M TYPE RIB TENDER SEATING 8 PERSONS ENGINE YANMAR 4JH 110HP DIESEL MAXIMUM SPEED 35 KNOTS MAXIMUM POWER 2 X KW195
- Engines and Generator Overhauled 2018-2019
- Complete reconfiguration of the bridge deck and sun deck and the addition of the transom door.
- New 6th Cabin
- New Hot water System in 2020
- Watermaker Overhauled 2021
- New Aircondition compressor 2020
- Nanotech Hull Paint in 2021-2022
Chesella underwent an extensive refit in 2017/2018 which saw many additions to the yacht. Most notable are the complete reconfiguration of the bridge deck and sun deck and the addition of the transom door.
The movement of the tenders from the bridge deck aft allowed for an aft extension, internally adding a 6th guest cabin, reconfigured captain’s cabin, sky lounge sitting area, pantry and day-head. Externally a new partly covered dining area with a bank of lounge seating was introduced, perfect for more casual al-fresco dining.
The sun deck now has a new 8-person jacuzzi, extensive lounge sun bed area and large social bar area which makes for a fantastic all-day entertaining space.
The transom door fitted during the same period transformed the aft end of the boat, allowing space for loungers and easy access to the water and tenders.
The interior space was elegantly renovated retaining the original classic feel while upgrading soft goods and fittings from leading designers such as Ralph Lauren and Porta Romana giving her a classic yet contemporary feel. A state-of- the-art Lutron lighting system was added across the main deck, bridge deck and sun deck allowing mood light settings throughout.
The on-board guest accommodation now comfortably sleeps 12 guests across 6 cabins. One full-beam master suite, two VIP suites and two twin cabins. There is also a sixth bunk cabin providing accommodation suitable for both adults and children. Each cabin is equipped with smart TV’s, Apple TV and Bluetooth speakers.
The main salon, featuring a formal 12-person dining area, large, intimate seating area, and sky lounge which also feature smart TV’s. WiFi and internal phone system run throughout the yacht.
Along with the visual renovations, the engineering spaces were all given a thorough service and flag inspection was carried out during the works and post the launch.
During the winters of 2018/2019 further investment was put into the engineering of the yacht. All pumps and valves were removed, serviced and reinstalled. Engines and generators were removed from the yacht, fully reconditioned, serviced and reinstalled as new.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.